How to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 is a highly preferred question of iPhone users. Millions of iPhones all over the world are jailbroken and people who are using jailbroken iPhones don’t want to go back to the factory restrictions imposed by Apple. Despite the popularity of how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3, the fear of harming the device has not reduced. There are always risks associated with third party software, but if you follow the instructions, you don’t have to worry about a thing. Before using iPhone 3G 3.1.3 Jailbreak software based jailbreak, ensure that you make the right decision by using the right software for jailbreak.
How to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 – Risks Involved
In an attempt to know how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3, you obviously don’t want to put your iPhone at risk. Apple is strongly against jailbreaking, but the USA Digital Millennium Act has declared jailbreaking to be legal. This means that if you own your iPhone, you are free to know about jailbreaking iPhone 3.1.3 as you will be able to access your iPhone in a much better way when it is jailbroken.
The risks for how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 greatly depend on the type of jailbreak you wish to use. Some phone repair shops offer you to provide permanent jailbreak using hardware methods. It is absolutely unsafe to use hardware jailbreak because jailbreak can be done easily using software based methods. Free methods for how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 are available in plenty on the internet and as they are free, you may be willing to try one of the software based jailbreak methods. The jailbreak teams are working hard to develop untethered jailbreak for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and even 4S on all latest versions of iOS. However, these free software based jailbreak are not error free. Bricking iPhone is a common problem while using free methods for how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3. It can be solved by restoring iPhone using iTunes, but in some cases, restoring doesn’t solve the problem. Loss of some functionality and features of iPhone are common with free methods for how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3.
How to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze?
Sn0wbreeze is known to successfully jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3. It is not advisable to use this Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 version on iPhone 3GS if there is no old boot room. If you have already upgraded your iPhone 3G on 3.1.3, you can’t use Sn0wbreeze. Sn0wbreeze will help you to know how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 using custom ipsw firmware. This means that Sn0wbreeze won’t upgrade the baseband during jailbreak.
- Step 1: Download latest version of iTunes on your Windows machine.
- Step 2: Sync your iPhone with iTunes first before you proceed to how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3. This will backup your iPhone and it will help you when you don’t succeed jailbreaking your phone.
- Step 3: Download iOS firmware 3.1.3 and Sn0wbreeze 3.1.3 for how to jailbreak the iPhone 3G.
- Step 4: Launch Sn0wbreeze and point to the iOS 3.1.3 firmware downloaded in the previous step.
- Step 5: Sn0wbreeze will ask you whether you want to activate iPhone. Sn0wbreeze will actually hacktivate your iPhone. However, if you have already activated iPhone using supported carrier, then make sure that you select No in this step.
- Step 6: Then, let Sn0wbreeze to continue its work. Essentially, the tool will develop a custom ipsw firmware to jailbreak your device. Wait for Sn0wbreeze to complete for how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3.
- Step 7: Open iTunes and click on Shift + Restore after connecting iPhone. Then, select the custom ipsw firmware developed by Sn0wbreeze.
- Step 8: Wait for iTunes to complete and ignore the errors displayed.
- Step 9: Reboot your iPhone and it should be jailbroken on 3.1.3.
How to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 – is there a safe method to use?
If you want to rely just on free methods for how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.0, there is no guarantee for jailbreak. Moreover, you may run into problems during jailbreak and so, free methods can’t be called absolutely safe.
iPhone 3G jailbreak providers provide software for how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 that will actually help you to jailbreak iPhone 3G on 3.1.3 without any hassle. The software suggested by experts provides an automatic solution for how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3. All you need to do is download the computer software and follow the visual guide to jailbreak the device. This computer software comes with jailbreak guarantee and if it doesn’t work for you, you will get your money back. Moreover, technical support is available for you at all times so that you are not alone when you are dealing with how to jailbreak iPhone 3G 3.1.3 so no more worries